Simultaneous interpretation differs from the consecutive interpretation by the fact that the recipient receives any information without delays or pauses, which makes it possible to render emotional state of the speaker. While in case of consecutive interpretation the information is received by blocks. This is so, because one needs time to translate a phrase or a sentence of a speaker.
If you need rapid and professional interpretation, please apply to Center of Foreign Languages Lider and we will help you to understand each other:
- in telephone conversations;
- during lectures, workshops or festive events;
- during excursions;
- when interpreting at the exhibition stand;
- when accompanying delegations and separate persons;
- in negotiations, during conduction of presentations, press-conferences and round tables.