Roman Danyliv Center of Foreign Languages Lider invites highly skilled and experienced teachers, translators/interpreters and services sales manager to cooperation.
8 hours of the business day is a third part of a day, which day by day becomes a third part of our life. With what mood does it pass? Under the pressure of “you have to” or with enthusiasm “I want to”?
Top management of Center of Foreign Languages Lider treasures its own time, as well as the time of its employees, clients and partners.
That’s why for the sake of successful, profitable and effective management by human, material and intellectual resources, Center of Foreign Languages Lider first of all pays attention to:
- Creation of clear internal corporate structure, in which each employee is on his/her place and does his/her job: the manager organizes work, the teacher teaches or translates.
- Implementation of respectable salary, also, when necessary, with additional payments (for urgency, complexity, etc.);
- Conducting active, systematic and complex advertisement and promotion campaign, which allows keeping increasing the volumes of provided services.
In our team we see, first of all:
- Specialists that love their work, see their self-realization in it and are ready to improve themselves in the future.
- Active and purpose-driven persons, which are ready to accept responsibility for their actions.
- Persons with self-management and self-discipline skills, which know how to effectively organize themselves and their resources in order to achieve joint goal.
In order to receive more detailed information, please address the marketing manager Ms. Liliia Yatsyshyn
- Tel: +3 (8032) 297-13-18 +3 (8032) 243-69-16
- Mob: +3 (8067) 904-33-50
- E-mail: email@example.com
Respectfully yours, Roman Danyliv, manager of Center of Foreign Languages LIDER
Documents, necessary for job interview:
- CV in foreign and Ukrainian language
- Copies of passport data
- Copy of identification code
- Copies of diplomas and appendixes thereto
- Certificates on language knowledge
- Comments and recommendations
We kindly ask you to send the entire list of documents to our e-mail address:
- firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
We have vacancies for experienced and highly-skilled translators and teachers in the following languages:
- Modern Greek
- Farsi / Persian